ISU Judging System (IJS) Scoreboard Software for Data Projectors
|Segment: event name and segment
||WarmG: warmup group and time|
|Name: skaters name and time
||1st Score: Technical Elements|
|2nd Score: Program Components
||3rd Score: TSS|
|I. Result: TSS for segment
||Result: Total Scores/Placings|
|Judge/Send All Judges
is the world's most advanced ice figure skating scoreboard display software for data projectors. IceScoreDP gets information from the ISU Judging System (IJS) software via the IJS OSIS scoreboard interface to display scoring information on data projectors, computer displays, and websites.
- Highly Customisable: IceScoreDP provides a large amount of control over the scoreboard.
- Ident button may be configured to display a custom web page including graphics, logos and images or to loop through a series of custom web pages to display such information as sponsorship, advertising, and competition schedules.
- A user configurable disclaimer message (e.g. "Results are preliminary and subject to verification.") may be shown on the bottom of the results screens.
- Colours and fonts may be changed using cascading style sheets (several choices of fonts and colours are supplied).
- Information shown for 1st Score, 2nd Score, and 3rd Score buttons may be changed depending on whether details of technical element scores and individual program components are to be shown. (Note that the later is required at ISU competitions and championships.)
- Real-time Website Publishing: IceScoreDP generates updated web pages after each skater to allow real-time publishing of results to a public website by using automated FTP software such as Auto FTP Manager.
- Club Aware: IceScoreDP can be easily configured to display clubs in preference to countries.
- Client-Server: The IceScoreDP software can run on a separate machine from the ISUCalcFS machine or on the same machine. IceScoreDP provides a simple web server so multiple machines may connect to IceScoreDP to display information. So, besides the data projector, a separate computer could display results for the announcer and another computer in the lounge may display the results as well. The computers just need to be on the same network.
- Maximum Readability: IceScoreDP's screen layouts, default fonts and colours are chosen for maximum readability.
- Alternate Displays: IceScoreDP provides for display of the full results from the last segment, and a results summary of the current segment to allow additional public computers (or projectors) to display further result information.
- Widescreen support: IceScoreDP provides support for widescreen (16:9) projectors as well as standard (4:3) projectors.
- Nothing to install on the IJS system: IceScoreDP makes use of the standard OSIS interface for scoreboards and does not require any special software to be installed on any of the computers of the IJS system.
- A data projector or other display capable of displaying 1024x768, 1280x768, or 1280x800 resolution.
Lumens: Data projectors of 3000 lumens have provided readable results from the opposite end (long axis) of the ice surface under less-than-TV lighting conditions using just a white wall. Projectors of more than 3000 lumens would provide even better results. Projectors less than 3000 lumens will also work, but viewing distances will almost certainly need to be shorter and/or special screens will need to be used. Exact requirements are difficult to determine without testing because the ambient illumination of the screen, screen position, screen type and screen size will all impact readability. IceScoreDP's default high contrast display is designed to make the display as readable as possible; AND
- a separate computer running Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, with a minimum 1gHz processor and 256MB RAM with a display resolution of 1024x768, 1280x768 or 1280x800 connected to the data projector; OR
- a separate display output (1024x768, 1280x768, or 1280x800) on the ISUCalcFS computer running Windows XP or Windows Vista.
Pricing and Licensing
- License: software is licensed for use with one ISU/International Judging System (IJS) hardware/software system.
Read License Agreement before purchase.
- Delivery: Product delivery is via secure download (in most cases link is provided immediately upon payment with credit card.)
- Price: €348.00 EUR or US$498.00 (plus applicable taxes)
- To order proceed to: Secure Checkout (payment may be made by cheque, credit card, PayPal, or wire transfer)
For More Information
Copyright 2006-2012 . All rights reserved.